• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Blk. E2e, Blk. E1 Blk. McLux PR 5W

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a black PR head built by Beretta1526 with a black E1 and black E2e for sale. The head has a 5W running on a BB-666.
I can't remember what bin the emitter is, so here is a comparison shot on the left is a PR with a 5W/BB-700 bin VVOU on the right is the one for sale.
Here is a shot of the one for sale by itself
All of the beamshots are with the head on a E1.
The emitter has a purpleish tint to my eyes. It also has a bubble on it which causes a little bit of green at close range. The two tints turn into a yellowish tint when at about 6 feet or more.

<font color="red"> OK here is what you get. </font>

<font color="red"> 1) Black PR head 5W/BB666 (it will work on both of these packs) </font> $110.00 <font color="blue"> Beretta1526</font> payment received and it will go out today.
<font color="red"> 2) Black E1 </font> $55.00 <font color="blue"> flash.... </font> payment received and it will go out today.
<font color="red"> 3) Black E2e LNIB with papers </font> $100.00 <font color="blue"> PeterB </font>

I will sell all for $250.00 shipped Priority mail with DC in CONUS. If someone out of CONUS is interested will sell for the same plus whatever extra costs. Insurance will be extra.
Payment by PP cash or CC. If payment is by PP CC then buyer picks up the CC charges.
PM with questions.

First post I'll take it gets it.
Thank you for looking.
mut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

(Edit 04/27/2004 all seperate pieces are spoken for)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif<font color="red"> I will hold this as a complete package until <font color="black"> 10:00PM CSDT 04/29/2004 </font> then it will be split up. </font>

W4DIZ

Enlightened
Re: FS/T: Blk. E1/McLux PR 5W/ BB-666

What kind of run time do you get with this?

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really don't know. It's only had one battery through it. Later I will put a fresh battery in it and see.
Oh ya, it will work on both 1x123 and 2x123.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have never done a run time, so not exact.
On one cell (battery station cell)it is over 40 minutes and it is still going, but about half bright. It seems to start to drop off at around 20 minutes.
Hope this helps.

So far I'm going to say 30 minutes more or less full bright and over 60 minutes half or less bright. I would have let it go on, but have to get food for family.
I have a couple of pictures of the beam throughout. I'll try to get them up a little later.

W4DIZ

Enlightened

Thanks for the Info Mut.Man,this tempting.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any interest in an excellent condition arc4+ rev1 second with ucl lense installed (o rings on both sides of lense). I don't really know why it's a second. I will include the original lense. Plus 50.00?

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM replied.
Still available
mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's replied.
Still available.
Thanks for all the offers guys.
mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's replied

cy

Flashaholic

bump

This light is better than the L4 E1E eveyone has been raving about. this will have better throw because of the PR reflector. You can also use a E2E body and make it really bright!!!

I've seen this light in action. This is one sweet small bright light. It's almost as bright as my X3T Mclux PR when you stick a E2E body on it.

I would jump on it, except I just paid for a firefly2, XM2 and getting ready to pay for Arc4rev2.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the added info cy.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

rycen, did you get my PM?

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

BTT
And there is a major edit.
Take a look.
mut

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Wow, Mut!

This is a great deal! Especially for someone who missed out on getting the Hard Anodized matte black E2e. They're rare as hens teeth thesedays. The black E1 is hard to find too.

About like getting that 5 watt McLux PR head for sixty to seventy bucks.

Lots of possibilities with this outfit! Very versatile.

Britt

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Hello Mut,

I don't reply often these couple of days. Certain personal concerns prevents me from concentrating to speak in English /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But rest assured that if I had been able to make you an offer I would not have hesitated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Great price for great lights. I regret only to not be able to buy the E1E black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
And enjoy this free Bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks BC and FL
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif