SF E2D, M6, Arc4 was mentioned in the newspaper

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
Saw this in a Singapore newspaper.

Surefire E2D, M6 Millenium, Arc 4, Megaray was mentioned in this article !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Below is a pdf version of the article /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The Article

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey... could he be one of the newbies from S'pore that just signed up? Glad he found the right place while searching for enlightenment (pun)! Cool... I like how he mentioned "But these guys were recommending torchlights that cost a small country's GDP." (Yea right, wait'll you see what some of the modded lights cost! ;D )

And "... there were people more disturbed than me." (Hey, you watch yourself there, you're gonna get hooked just like the rest of us, and once you're in, there's no way out!Muhahaha!!)

THanks for sharing that Casey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
Re: SF E2D, M6, Arc4 was mentioned in the newspape

so Mr Brown, if you are in this forum, please identify yourself, I can get you even more addicted by showing the lights i have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast

that was a good read /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i was hit by the blackouts (i live at upper bukit timah road), but i had a surefire A2, M3, E1e/KL1, G2Z/P61, and a mrbulk SNII at my disposal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast

I knew there was a coffee shop near my house that always blacks out. I would always be sitting there drinking my coffee and waiting for that moment to strike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Finally my opportunity came when the whole coffee shop went into darkness. Out comes my E2e, M2+KL5 to the rescue. Everyone was amazed at the power the 2 little fella could bring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Oh yeah Mr Brown, stop lurking in the background. Come forward. We want to meet you and develop this mutual understanding about lights...

Andy Ho

Lucien

Enlightened

Sorry guys, but AFIK he hasn't discovered the CPF, yet...

I can say this with fair certainty as I was kinda the person providing the info on the Arc and Surefires... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Seems I didn't do a very good job though, he got the 6 brightness levels of the U2 mixed up with the 16 of the Arc4... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif Gotta set that straight...

He's on another board, where it seems at least on of the other members has found a page that seems to be Kenshiro's page.

In other news, two of the members over there are considering E2Ds, and there's actually a guy with the nick of Arc who we're trying to convince to buy an Arc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Resistance is futile... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened

so what are you waiting for ?? get him in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif