Where to buy Longbows in Asia?

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess the title says it all. Since the longbow is made in Singapore and I live in the Philippines, it would seem impractical to buy a longbow from the US.

Thanks for any info.

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
from Singapore of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif if you have any Philippino friends working here, you can get them to buy it here and send it back to you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunately I don't have friends in Singapore. Any reliable online stores in Asia that carry these?

maverick

Enlightened
hey guys i really want to get a longbow. I'm thinking about the 2210/2310 series.... what are the differences and what would you guys recommend? And what do the "s" models mean? Thanks.

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
billson, you can try emailing one of the singapore dealers listed in longbowgear.com and try to work out a deal with them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CaseyTan

Newly Enlightened
's' models comes with a clicky tailcap, while non-s has standard twistie tailcap.

i think longbow mirca OD should be nice, as for clicky or twistie, clickie should be more convenient /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

03lab

Enlightened
The twistie switch needs to be turned and can't be pressed. The clicky is more like the SF switches.

s2k

Newly Enlightened
Hi Billson:

I've ordered a batch of longbows today from factory today.

most of them will go to china, but i can also ship them to anywhere in the world with postal service.

since i'm in singapore and buy a lot directly from factory, the price is LOWER than any other places. I'll post on B/S/T when they are shipped to me, it should be next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

maverick

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
s2k said:
Hi Billson:

I've ordered a batch of longbows today from factory today.

most of them will go to china, but i can also ship them to anywhere in the world with postal service.

since i'm in singapore and buy a lot directly from factory, the price is LOWER than any other places. I'll post on B/S/T when they are shipped to me, it should be next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PM SENT!

stong1970

Newly Enlightened
I'm embarrass to say that I am unaware of such fine product manufacture right here in Singapore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif