Grrrr, talk about bad timing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcon67

Newly Enlightened
If it wasn't bad enough to have my limited edition AAA lost/stolen....I am leaning towards the latter, since I don't see how it could have fallen off of my keychain with the Berkeley mini-clip. Worse yet, I had hit the lucky lottery on the led in it, it was the brightest whitest most centered beam of any AAA I have seen to date. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Now I find that I can't even order a replacement. Merri wouldn't even take my money for a pre-order on a new premium. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif ARGHH.... If this had to happen, why not a month ago, I would feel a lot better knowing a new premium was on its way. Now I just have to sit and wait and stew over it, but at least I still have my LS.

Sorry, just had to vent a little.....

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's any consolation, a few weeks ago I had 2 orders to Meridian for three lights and they shipped them all in one box to save me some money on shipping (bless em) and I threw one of the last ARC-AAs that they had into the trash with the box and packing...

bwcaw

Enlightened
Sub, if you see a suspicous guy digging around in your garbage tonight, dont' shoot him, it is only me lookig for that AA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

balrog

Enlightened
I EDC a FireFly on my keyring attached with a BP mini-clip. The Firefly frequently detaches from my keyring in my pocket. When I say frequently, I mean that about once a week I reach in my pocket to grab my keyring or Firefly and end up with only one item in my hand instead of both. They've never come detached when they are out of my pocket, only when in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.