frown.gif
frown.gif

--------------------------------------------
Let allah sort 'em out!
grin.gif
rolleyes.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
with the new setup i cant hardly read or under stand your site change it back
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

All I did was change one extremely dark background for another extremely
dark background. None of the text colors were changed at all.
This change should have not at all affected readability from what it was before.

In fact, I'll prove it to you.
Give me a short while to take a couple of screen dumps and I'll post the
"before" and "after" shots here.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
no offence but the blue is lighter than the black and is disracting<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I do take offense. I went through a LOT of time and trouble getting that website to look the way it is today. I spend anywhere from 12 to 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (yes, even Thanksgiving and Christmas) either working on it, working on something related to it, or working on something that will end up on its pages; and I do so voluntarily and without pay.
I do it "for the love of LEDs", if my site title has anything to say for itself.

I'm sorry if it doesn't show up well on your monitor... but you'll have to live with it.
There are ways around the "problem" available right from your browser's toolbar if it bothers you that much.

There.
Now I'm not so pissy anymore.
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
blush.gif
smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you think that`s bad, you`d have hated the original design I had for my site`s new look! Isn`t that right mr Stingmon?
wink.gif

shocked.gif
tongue.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
If you think that`s bad, you`d have hated the original design I had for my site`s new look! Isn`t that right mr Stingmon?
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Aragorn would have gone ballistic {think of a vulgar term for primate feces) if he saw that... plus he'd have had to go out in the rain and buy a new bottle of Toilet Duck.
grin.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
in "stingmon great site" or something like that i wrote full apologees for my remarks. thank you for steering me back to the right path guys. stingmon's site informed me about cpf and it has always given me the information i need. i was foolish to take this for granted and carelessly trash the hard work of such a dedicated man.
my sincere apologees for my unfeeling actions. i hope all of you will forgive me,

your fellow flashaholic,
Trevor Jay Nasko

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
i was foolish to take this for granted and carelessly trash the hard work of such a dedicated man.
my sincere apologees for my unfeeling actions. i hope all of you will forgive me,
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry about it.
I didn't mean to come off sounding so pissed, but when you've devoted nearly
12,000 hours of your waking life into something, one tends to take offense
when that something gets ragged on.
shocked.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif