LongBow-PR

McGizmo

Flashaholic
LB-PR.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Both the head and reflector required some modification to fit on the LongBow but the results are as one would expect. Do we have a Graemlin of a dog lifting his leg? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Sooo....when will these be available? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
That looks great McGizmo.
Oh ya I'll take two please.

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don, Don, Don /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

JollyRoger, I understand the joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darn nice fire hydrant.

<font color="green">$185.00</font>

How about a LBPRDB917 for large breeds? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Roger,

You can come over and clean the coffee off my keyboard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

For extra credit, I will now attempt to fab a two stage module to to replace the Kroll. Not trivial if I am to retain the boot properly..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
$200!

hehe, this ain't an auction is it??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
jdriller said:
Don, Don, Don /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

JollyRoger, I understand the joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I was missing the graemlin but had the same general idea

Klaus

jtice

Flashaholic
That really makes a great combo.
The flutes in the PR really go well with the longbow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

sidespill

Enlightened
Does the cloudy background in the pic mean " only in your dreams? " Did you use the stock LED capsule? With only the LS dome protruding out of the potting I wasn't able to get my MM reflector to focus well.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
jdriller and Klaus,

My dog lifting leg inference was meant at poking some fun at a guy who used to hotfoot around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wanted him to know that I put *my* mark one one of his lights. Call me a stinker! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sidespill,

The light shown is real and functional. I had to face off some of the rear of the reflector to allign the die with the focal point of the reflector. The reflector seats against the metal lip of the LED module. I could have captured a bit more light if I had machined the reflector to drop down into the LED cavity but I wanted a *repeatable* result and was not comfortable using the convex potting surface of my particular sample as a reference point. Further, I don't like the idea of the potting compound being placed in a mechanical compression as this mod applies.

I'm currently enjoying the challenge of modding the tail cap and hopefully I will be successful in getting it to perform in the same manner as a L1/A2 switch. I'll post here later on my success or failure. I think I might do a few of these heads in raw AL and then have them anodized in black to sell here on the forum. They will be pricy so I don't think demand will exceed supply. The tail switch will most definitely be a "one off".