head butting a goat

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so im inmy back yard seeing my daisys. there comeing in aweume all of a sudden a hear baaa.i think to self daisys cant talk. but then again i hear baaa. then all a suden i hear rustloing gtom on other side a fence and up apears out of the weeds and mess is the most ugly goad ya ever seen!once again baaa and hid tongue comes thru fenece and grabs a daisy.well thease dasiys mean a lot to me so im upset so im like saying quit that he just eats it and grabs anothers man they have long tongues. so i yell mrs robbison ya goats are eating my daisys.she mutters something i fianly gave up i figure ill drink a few beers then move the daisys so 5 beers l;atter. well i look outside and all was clear so i fdrank a fewmore jamed to some tunes but theni look out again and the darn goat was in my yard. so i go out side and this darn goat runs at me ducks his head and runs into me. im like what in the world.so i figure out what to do i go inside and rub butter all over my head. i have a shaved head i well i realy aint surre why i did that well with my buttered head i go out i plan to head but the goat

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamshots pls! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif You /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif Raggie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
whats scary as i listened farther it may of been saying meow so that eveil goat talks cat

Greta

Flashaholic
<font color="green">*standing by... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif * </font>

<font color="blue">rotflmao!!</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

BF Hammer

Enlightened
Raggie, you need to be a reality TV series! Much better than the Osbournes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

Do you have an ostritch around yet to let loose on Mrs. Robinson's yard?