• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Arc AAA mod

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know i am gonna regret this later, but here goes.

This is the Arc AAA LS mod by d'mo. I have 2 of this arc mods and this one just collecting dust. I can only fit one in my keychain so this one is not used.
this Arc AAA has a lux3, bin TWOK that i supplied to d'mo. Its has a matching head and body color, HA dark natural. It does not, however, have the lens like the recent AAA sale. I figure because i am gonna use this for up close task, wide bright flood is better than a spot, but everybody opinion may vary, of course. I also ask him to drive the lux at about 200 ~ 250 mA from nimh battery.
you might ask why i sell this one. That is because the older one already took quite a beating and it has characters in it that i feel sad to let go. This one is relatively pretty new to me and the affection between us is not that deep yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
again, this mod is really beautiful and i really sad to let this go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But i am sure other can provide a warmer house than its current one, in which it just sit collecting dust.

I am asking SOLD shipped for this.

thanks for looking.

Latest posts