L1 - surefire continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

DELLED

Newly Enlightened
I even got this email from tech support earlier this year...

We are currently updating our website to correct some discrepancy's. The correct runtime for the L1 is 4.5 hours of full brightness, followed by a moderate output of light for another 4 hours , with a usable light of 30+ hours. The low output beam has a runtime of 50 hours. Usable light is described as a level of output sufficient to illuminate an object, such as a keyhole, from a distance of several inches in total darkness. Thank you for supporting Surefire. If you have any further questions or comments do not hesitate to write, email, or call us. We are dedicated to providing world-class customer service and welcome future inquiries or comments.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
DELLED,

I see you now have two threads where I believe you had intended to add this post to your first thread? There have been discussions on the discrepencies of stated and printed specs on the SF lights, L1 in particular, already here in the forum. If you do a search on L1 you might find them. Numbers aside, I suggest you try out the L1 and see if it meets your needs. If not, You should have little trouble selling it here. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.