• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Arc LS (sold)

Jets22

Enlightened
I built two of these for myself awhile ago..I decided to put one up for sale.. This one is really nice and honestly one of my favorite.. It has a modified Mcflood and custom mineral glass lens up front. Modified retaining ring in the bezel The Mcflood has been fully polished around the outer edge and an extra O ring added between the bezel and body. It is running (rare in itself) a Factory Arc Amber LS and revision 1 converter.. Amber is one of the hardest colored Arcs to find actually. The entire body, powerpack and bezel have been polished to a near mirror finish. Light looks and works flawlessly.. New Surefire Lithium included
$XXXXXX delivered..CC PayPal OK (my pictures do no justice to this one)
web page web page web page web page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Arc LS

Jets, I'll take it. PM sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, Vifam. I feel your pain.

Thanks, Jets, I've been after one of yours for quite some time. The amber is gonna be a nice change from white for an EDC.

Britt
PS: Thanks, that's my middle son 16 years ago. The Pig is pintle mounted on the roll bar of my old CJ5. No wonder he grew up liking Rock n Roll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brock, it just arrived and I'm delighted.

That's a slick little trick, slicing the plastic donut off the negative end of the 123 for good contact.

Beautiful amber light and lots of it. My new EDC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thanks again,

Britt