• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: MR-X or other X3T light (asked hopefully)

Greymage

Enlightened
I was drooling after I saw shankus' post offering his MR-X for sale... unfortunately I missed it./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Does anyone else have one of these lights, or another X-bin light, that they'd be willing to part with?

I do have budget limits - $250 for an MR-X is probably as high as I can go.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

I was looking for one too a while back and gave up. So I set out to build my own MR-X. Luckily I finally got a hold of a Magic Resistor and a X4T. The original MR-X had a X3T but you won't see me complaining.

Good luck

Greymage

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
How bout a V3U in a pewter mag with sputtered reflector and UCL?

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks for the offer, but I already have a U4T Megalite HD... I want to go all the way to X /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greymage

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Luckily I finally got a hold of a Magic Resistor and a X4T

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could get hold of an X-bin, I'd be tempted to try to build something myself. Of course, if I was the one putting together a Magic Resistor and an X-bin I'd probably end up with magic smoke rather than an MR-X.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you be interested in a 12PM with T4 3" turbohead with an X4T/DB833 dropin module?

More details on this thread.

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif Kakster, how much for just the drop-in...

Greymage

Enlightened
Thanks to kakster for his PM... still looking... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

First post edited to reflect price limits.

RussH

Enlightened
I'm not parting with my MR-X. You might consider one of the 3 x Lux3 lights now avaliable. I don't have mine built, yet. But 10w (maybe more) from 3 LuxIIIs is more efficient than 10w from a LuxV and a 3D mag isn't much longer than the 2D MR-X. See the reviews on LEDMuseums site and various posts (search: tri-lens) on CPF.

Greymage

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
But 10w (maybe more) from 3 LuxIIIs is more efficient than 10w from a LuxV

[/ QUOTE ]That's a good idea, thanks!