Gun Related: What aftermarket barrel - HP Clone

Hobo

Newly Enlightened
I have an FEG High Power clone that I'd like to get an aftermarket barrel for. I'd like to get as accurate as is fairly fiscally possible, in otherwords, one that won't break the bank. 9mm is what it shoots. Any suggestions?

Also, I'd like to get an adjustable rear site. I'll take suggestions for that too. Thanks bunches.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
You get what you pay for in bbls. I would recommend Barsto, quality barrels and they strongly support our shooting sports and the 2nd ammendment. KKM has a good rep too.

I can tell you to stay away from Federal bbls.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
First, get a pro to work on that trigger. Most I have shot had a glitchy, or hard pulling trigger. Can really effect the true accuracy potential of the gun. You may not need a new barrel. Just something to think about.

Bill

Hobo

Newly Enlightened
Re: Gun Related: What aftermarket barrel - HP Clon

The trigger was worked on a bit. Don't think it will get much better. Doesn't do too bad. Still a little gritty.

TonyBPD

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Hobo said:
The trigger was worked on a bit. Don't think it will get much better. Doesn't do too bad. Still a little gritty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go shoot about 500 rounds through it and you will be good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Hobo

Newly Enlightened

Okay, I'll go try to find a barn with a LARGE broad side to shoot at. hehehe