woohoo leo is back with tech tv

raggie33

*the raggedier*
he was my fav host he is back on call for help hopefully he will return to screen savers to

stockwiz

Enlightened
Didn't comcast buy that network? Looking forward to getting techtv when I move and get dish network. Was watching the spy show at the car dealership while I got an oil change yesterday that took an hour. They have a television with directv for people waiting on car service to watch.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
some network bought them i forget there name comcast sounds right but they gave leo a raw deal so he left but. tons of us kept singing the online pention and emailing and etc etc so they gave him a better deal

Wylie

Enlightened
Any chance any of you guys could let me know if you see some lighted fishing rods on Tech TV? I sent one off to them a while back and I guess they want to do a story from what they have told from emails. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
some network bought them i forget there name comcast sounds right but they gave leo a raw deal so he left but. tons of us kept singing the online pention and emailing and etc etc so they gave him a better deal

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the old owner, Vulcan Ventures (Paul Allen's company) that gave him the raw deal. Apparently they'd given him some stock in the company a long time ago, and in order to raise more cash for the sale, they wanted the stock back! LaPorte said no, so they showed him the door. I'm so glad to see that they've come to their senses. Leo LaPorte is Tech-TV! The network wouldn't be the same without him.