man i have to move

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so my dogs are barking.i yell shut up then i here snoop grownling he never realy barks or growls unless there is a problem the other dog barks at anything i walk out and there is some idiot haraseing them hiting the fence and what not i yell hey get away from there he dont aknoldge me . i was about 5 minutes going to well remove him or attmpt from my property then all a sudden he munnles somethuing and walks away was kinda scary cause im a small guy and weird thing is ive been hereing noises on porch lately

Greta

Flashaholic
Sic the ostriches on him... better yet... get that damn goat from next door and have him stand guard on your porch and head-butt anyone who comes near... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol im still wondering what his deal was maybe he was high or had headphones on and didnt here me scary thing if the dogs bit him id be in troble probaly there was people liveing in a abanadad house acrross from me but i think they left

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget Raggie....you could always ride away on your stolen horse!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CNC Dan

Enlightened
get a pic if you can.
Call the police. They won't do much the first time, but it will start a paper trail.

Stop by a gun club and pick up some spent shotgun shells, brass cartridges, and used targets. Leave the spent ammo on the ground where it can be seen by a potential trespasser. Pin up the used targets, where they will look like you have been practicing.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i grew up in fla.i think about going back often.today im going to ask around if they seen this guy.i wish i can see him in the day time to get better description i figure if he has problems shineing light on him may well be bad

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i inquierdd about him and well from what i understand he is vilent and mentley ill now i was told this froma neeber who has lived in this town for years but at the time he told me this he was pretty drunk. he says it is best just to call the police but i hate to bother the poice with stuff like that im hopeing my neeber was exatareing cause he is drunk .nice guy but boy can he drink lol

richpalm

Banned
If the neighbor knows that, I'm sure the cops know of this guy also. Call 'em-that's why they're there.

If you get a non-response, I'm sure the local media would like to know about that.

Ever consider an alarm system?

Be smart if you move-go where it's warm!

Rich

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you call 911 one him, there will at least be a "paper trail" to prove that you tried to get help should anything happen. Use 911, that's what it's there for. And you never know, you could be helping someone else down the line by alerting the police. Might be the one time the police stop and talk with him before he does something. Always worth the effort in my opinion.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Hide that stolen horse before you call. I think horse russling is still a hangin' offense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mike