• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SOLD

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a couple of items I've got for sale (check b/s/t lights cuz I'm gonna post a few there too):

1. Maglite Solitaire modified with a 1 watt ld luxeon. This light was recently purchased from Kiessling on cpf auction site. The light is in excellent condition (it is the very popular pewter color) and was modified by "Led mods as small as possible". However, this light does not have a lens/optic/reflector so it produces a diffuse flood. It's a fantastic "wander around the house in the middle of the night light". Although I can't say for sure,I believe that the lenses that Tonyb has recently introduce will work to focus this light. The cost is 25.00 plus Shipping (under 5 dollars I am sure). At this time it is available only to those in the Continental United states. Sorry, no pix and I do not know the bin of the led.

2. Infinity Ultra -G with Luxeon III "T" bin led!!! This is a sweet little light and it is , imo, a match made in heaven for AA nimh. This creation came about when, after buying a Ultra G , I realized I had way too many white 5 mm nichia lights. So I sent the bezel to "Led mods as small as possible" and had him put in the lux III t. This light produces a nice round blob of bright, warm light that is brighter than my arc lsh-p. The hotspot is a also of decent size and very versatile. I honestly believe it to be superior in terms of usefullness than that on the arc4 (Just my opinion, though). Please keep in mind though, this light is a mod. The optic had to be reduced in size to fit into the bezel so it has a bit of roughness to it. Sorry I don't have any pictures. The ultra cost me 14.00 and the mod was 86.00 so you are looking at a $100 light that I want to sell for 55.00 plus shipping. This light and a decent nimh AA is a kicka*s edc combo. Although it doesn't look brand new it is in great condition. This light is only available to the continental United States at this time.

The prices for these lights are firm. If , in the future I become interested in "bids" or "offers" I will list them in an auction type format.

I only accept paypal that is NOT backed by credit card.

I am selling these to finance other lite/knife purchases.

Thanks for looking
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Xochi

rocketmaninphx

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: luxeon Solitaire and LuxIII \'T\' Infinity

If there is a dropout. I'll take them...