What is the Mr Bulk Baby Pin?

juancho

Enlightened
I have one like in the pictures, it was sold to me as a Baby Pin, it is the same as the Super Baby Pin? if not what the Super Baby Pin, looks like and why it is super?
By the way, I love my light!!
Juan C.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they look the same. the super uses a 3 watt led and is brighter there both insanly bright

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
THanks for answering Rags and Lar.

This series was a sort of "evolution" of mods, first with the BP as a 1W and then the SBP with the Lux3 and now the Var-I-Pin...

Hey Ryan, what with all your dealings and buying and selling of lights all the time, I'm quite surprised you asked this. Then again there aren't That many out there..

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
MRBULK don't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif but what are the BP's running at?

Thanks
mut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
mut,

Supposedly 750mA but I have access to new improved electronic components now which put out the same current, yet they are noticeably brighter for some reason...

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
mut,

Supposedly 750mA but I have access to new improved electronic components now which put out the same current, yet they are noticeably brighter for some reason...

[/ QUOTE ]

Charlie, umm, i don't understand your statement

Assuming same led, heatsinking etc, i cannot understand same current can produce different brightness. it is simply impossible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Just a pict to compare Baby Pin or Super Baby Pin with other great light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

compare.sized.jpg

6th from left or 4th from right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
To answer Shifty and Roth, e-mail me. I have no right to publicly speculate here on the particulars of why/why not.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your response MR BULK.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif