WriteRight

Greymage

Enlightened
Thanks for the pointer, that's a good deal. I've switched to using the LDF lenses from flashlightguy when available, but nothing beats WriteRight when an LDF isn't available in a certain size.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
The newest stuff in local Office Max (or Depot - can't remember which) is for the Palm Zire and seems as good or maybe even better than that for the M100 that I've run out of.

If I could I would order 4 or more packs from Fellowes from the above link!

danielo_d

Enlightened
I found a pack of 12 similar stuff by Belkin. It's for m100's also. I found it at a 99 cents store of all places! I use it on my LCD screen for my digital cam. [which I had scratched previously.]
Price is definitely right!
Danno

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Thanks for the tip springnr!
Got a couple of the black and whites for lites and a couple of clear for my camera lcd.

daloosh

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I had some Belkin film on a 6D (7C) flashlight, and found I wasn't completely happy with the beam. This was especially so after poofing a bulb and putting in a new one.

New Writeright for the Palm Zire made it into a nice blob of light!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I went through a bunch of my lights the other night checking batteries and if a spare bulb of rated capacity was in each light.

Several of them had Belkin film. I replaced the Belkin with Zire stuff from Writeright, every one of them got an improved beam.

I LOVE this stuff!!!

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone ever tried the Brando film on lights. It's much more rigid and transmissive than writeright.