Why Does Botach Tactical Get a Banner on CPF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
It's possible that I'm confusing vedors, but assuming I'm not, why does this company warrant a Banner on CPF? Isn't this the vendor that has dozens and dozens of complaints from CPF members? Isn't this the vendor who never returns an e-mail or phone call? Isn't this the vendor that may not always ship your order even though you get charged as soon as you place an order?

If I in fact have the wrong vendor, then please accept my appologize and delete this post.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guess is they have a banner because they paid for one.

Maybe they're gonna turn over a new leaf? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Peter

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought their stock had kinda risen some in recent months, ie better service then before. I certainly don't blame CPF for allowing them to advertise. They are a legitimate company and it's up to the buyer's discretion on whether to buy from any of the CPF sponsors.

Empath

Flashaholic
Enough! This is the second thread in the Cafe to be started regarding Botach becoming a supporter. Being the second thread on the same subject is enough to get it closed itself. The ad hominem and unfair nature of the thread and comments is another.

Personally I don't even offer a good prognosis on the first thread remaining open, if it doesn't die on it's own quickly.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.