"Pointlight" a Pohl design.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
\"Pointlight\" a Pohl design.

Anybody else seen this little light. I was visiting my favorite knife store( www.beckscutlery.com / [email protected] ) and Patsy had one in the display case. It has a black body, click on switch, a clip, and a small clasp(to hook to a keychain). It has 4 little AG5 button batteries in a plastic cylinder. I thought it had a AAA battery in it, but Patsy let me open one to check. What I like is it breaks down into about 5 different pieces. I think I could mod this little light. I'm already trying to stick other bateries into it. You can remove the reflector from the LED to give your self a small candle effect. It has O-rings at both ends, the clip is removable, and the keychain clasp will come off, but I might replace the rings with split rings. I don't have a camera or scanner, so no pic's yet. I have a friend with a scanner and if I can get to there house I'll scan it. For $16.00 I like it. I don't know where I'll carry it yet, for now just another toy.
It came in a little white box, no instructions. The part number on the box is IQ019.

Blades

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: \"Pointlight\" a Pohl design.

Hmm...I guess I need to get this light scanned. I thought for sure someone would have seen one someplace.

Blades

gwbaltzell

Enlightened

There are a number of designs I've seen similar to this one. Not enough info. on this German site (Google translation) to tell me if this is the Dietmar Pohl light. I assume its not. I have a couple of LASERs that look very similar that use 3 button cells.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

I doubt Patsy has it on her website. I'll try to get it scanned tonight.

Blades

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

My friend took some pic's of my little light, and is suppose to email them to me, so I can email them to someone who can post them for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Please?
Who can help. I work tomorrow so it will be late(after 6:00) before I can get the email to the next person. If I have time I will check my email in the morning before I go to work.
Thanks!

Blades

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

Who can post a picture?? I have one pic, I just need to email it to somebody for posting. Please??

Blades

Thanks!! I emailed it, but I don't know if it went. Tried it while I was home for lunch.

Blades

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

pohl0.jpg

Ok, here's the picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one more pic of the light in pieces, when I get it I'll forward it to Craig. Thanks Craig!!

Blades

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Craig!!
It is a cool little light. I like the clip, and on/off switch. I still think I can put some different batteries in it.

Blades

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

So no one else has seen it?? Oh well. Cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep. That's kinda what it looked like to me. It is a nice little light, not bad for $15.99. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades