cheapest Photon micro-lights?

inluxication

Newly Enlightened
I've seen a couple of CPF posts recently on discounted Photon Freedom micro-lights, and wanted to point out that the cheapest I've seen them is at http://alphanet.zoovy.com/ -- $15, plus $4 shipping for 1 or 2 lights.

The $20 price direct from Photon, http://photonlight.com/ , isn't bad either, especially since their shipping is included. And both Photon and AlphaNet are currently including a free hat-clip thingy with the Freedom lights.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post; my only connection with either firm is that I ordered a couple of Photons from AlphaNet once. I just think Photons are cool. They're just micro-lights, but they are the king of micro-lights.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
You aren't breaking any rules at all. Finding out places to get lights is part of being a CPFer!

Sorry, but I carry a PT Eclipse II on my keychain, so I do not know any good places to get Photons.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you don't need a "Photon" specifically, but just like the form factor, there is a kind of Photon II clone here for $1.00.

I have been carrying one of these for a while now and have not had any problem with it. I bought the bag of 20 and give them away to friends and neighbors - lots of fun.

inluxication

Newly Enlightened
JimH, I got a bunch of those $1 lights from Blkfeather.com just before he retired (he didn't make you order bags of 20 of a kind). The Photon is better, but they're good, and amazing for the price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

03lab, you win. After TAD's $6 shipping, you win by about 11 cents (or a more reasonable 2 bucks on a pair of lights). But you win. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Well spotted!

paulr

Flashaholic
I've seen genuine Photons in the $7-8 range so $14 isn't so great.

The Countycomm lights are a terrific value but Photons are definitely nicer lights.

paulr

Flashaholic
Oh whoops, I missed the Freedom reference. Yes, $15 is pretty good for those and I've seen them for that. The Countycomms are more like a Photon 1 or Photon 2, and those are the ones I've seen in the $7-9 range.