I miss my AAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adimag

Newly Enlightened
It has been a little over a month since I sent in my intermittent AAA for warrenty replacement and I miss it very much. A couple of weeks ago a bought an Ultra-G from CountyComm and althought it is a great light, it just doesn't fit the bill like the AAA. The LED is off center and it is huge compared to the AAA. It just doesn't fit in my pocket the way my AAA did. Sigh......I just miss my AAA.

03lab

Enlightened
Me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif I only had it for 3 weeks before I returned it 2/19, but I feel naked without it hanging from my keychain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

nexro

Enlightened
Same here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Merri told me that it will be at least 5 weeks before they have replacements.
For now, I am sticking to my CMG Sonic...

Nitnos

Newly Enlightened
Ditto to all of the above. I sent my AA and AAA in for replacement. I'm just happy that I have my new AA to play with to pass the time, as well as the Rev2.

Nitnos

Prolepsis

Enlightened
I haven't returned mine (and a friend's) for warranty repair yet. Looks like I should wait a little longer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
They'll have to pry my Arc AAA out of my cold,dying hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Join the NAAAAA(*) and support your right to bear AAA's.
(now,if we can just find a revered retired movie star to head this venture)

seriously----come back little AAA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

(*) national arc aaa assoc. of course--just trips off the tongue

Fazookus

Newly Enlightened
"(*) national arc aaa assoc. of course--just trips off the tongue"

I'll be in Washington next, if you want I'll stop by the National Association of National Associations and pick up a registration form... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.