American Rifleman Tactical Flashlight Article

BruiseLee

Enlightened
The latest issue of American Rifleman has a multi-page article about the basic proper use of tactical flashlights. It was written by an instructor at the Surefire Institute. It's interesting how American Rifleman has taken an interest in high performance flashlights recently - this isn't the first article they've had on the subject.

Not having had the opportunity to attend any classes at the Surefire Institute, I found the advice given in the article educational. So, if you are already an NRA member and recieve the magazine, check the article out. If you aren't, you are missing out on some pretty good magazine articles!

Bruise

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
It is a very good article. The American Rifleman magazine is well worth the membership price not to mention you are helping to fight the gun grabbers with your dues.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
jtivat
There is not an online link to the article that I am aware of.
Jeff

Blikbok

Enlightened
I have seen the older article, maybe a year or two ago. The nicest thing is it wasn't a "Surefire or Die" article. It gave the reasons why the features of an SF are useful.

Jtivat:
are you interested in the NRA article or the contents? There are other "How to use a Flashlight" PDFs by Surefire/Strategos on the internet.

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its nice to have real good flashlight with a Firearm to hold it up. Heck, an ACOG on a M4 NEVER needs batteries. A nice Flashlight like an X200 Plus you favorite fully loaded 9MM can make your day turn to your next day of life instead of your wake...

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!
Recent additions to My Lights: *** http://www.tjtech.org/gallery/NikolaTesla/Dscn3236

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info it will keep me busy reading for a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif