Peeing on my ARC LE

Newly Enlightened
While using my ARC LE (held in my mouth) to take a midnight pee, it fell into the toilet.

Yuch, I had to reach in and get it out!
shocked.gif
Happy to report it still works like a champ. However, I had to wash it off with soap and H2O.

Needless to say, I'll be more careful folks!
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

smile.gif
Hey 007, at least you weren't taking a #2.

Were you?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 007:
While using my ARC LE (held in my mouth) to take a midnight pee, it fell into the toilet.

Yuch, I had to reach in and get it out!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, you could have just put the toilet brush in there to hold it down while you flushed. At least the water is cleaner this way, though you'll still want to run to the sink for the usual soap & water treatment once you fish the unfortunate flashlight out of the bowl. Remember this tip the next time you drop a flashlight in the john.
grin.gif

I've had a Turtlelight go splash in much the same way.
Fuh... Fuh... Foooo-llluuuuuuuuuuuuussssshhhhhhhh!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I wonder how many people really have dropped or flushed a flashlight down the john by accident.

So far, there's 007 with an Arc-LE and myself with a Turtlelite 1.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stingmon:
I wonder how many people really have dropped or flushed a flashlight down the john by accident.

So far, there's 007 with an Arc-LE and myself with a Turtlelite 1.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I was in the Boy Scouts on a camping trip in 1953, I dropped my cherished Ray-O-Vac Sportsman (that was a new model back then), into a latrine that had about 200+ gallons of pee, I instantly reached down and Snatched that sucker right outta there!.rinsed it off real good, and probably still have that light somewhere around here........

-I wasn't about to let that new flashlight go.
grin.gif

Frank

Newly Enlightened
I used to be a maintenance guy at a public beach. I've seen almost everything flushed down the toilet.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe ARC Flashlight Company can use 007's experience as a "testimonial"?

007 had a real pisser of an experience.
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

There was one other guy that dropped his light in the toilet. He later invented the neck lanyard.
grin.gif
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe this is a case for ARC to include a lanyard????
wink.gif
The Dude.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey 007, when you get that lanyard installed, tie it around your you know what -then when using the toliet at night you won't have a catastrophic event!
shocked.gif

MrAl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I once dropped a $50.00 chess computer
into the washing machine when it was full of
water and suds. Too bad it didnt work
any more though, it was so nice and clean
after that :-(

Al

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Back in the old days when people actually got paid in cash rather than checks, I had a friend that put his pay in his back pocket and when he went to stand, he flushed and the money fell in the toilet and was never seen again. I guess he had cut out the middle man in this loss and never got a chance to spend his stinking money before he flushed it.