spares carrier q?

glock_nor_cal

Enlightened
hey i know surefire makes the spares carrier for the 6 volt lights and the millenium lights. does it make one for the e2/L4 lights?

glock_nor_cal

Enlightened
thank you. i have an l4. so there is no bulb i guess i need to store. the sc3 doesnt hold the whole bezel so even if i bougth an e2e bezel id have the bezel just floating around in my bag i guess

JimM

Newly Enlightened
I found that the orange match safes that can be bought at Walmart work well to carry 2 batteries.
Jim

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
The Kodak Advantix film canisters will also nicely hold two CR 123 batteries. Best of all, they will give you one at film processing places.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
God knows why Surefire doesn't list it on their website, but you can call and order one, or if doing it on the internet, you can order an SC1 and then call them to change it to an SC3.

I got mine from William at TTS, after unsucessfully trying to get one for seven weeks from Surefire. William shipped it the next day!

daloosh

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Huh, looks like they aren't carrying the BattPak 2 anymore, just the 3 battery one. And I don't use C3/M3 and their ilk, too big. Oh well, thanks for the headsup anyways, Skyline!

daloosh

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought an SC3 spares carrier. Though we could have transported our batteries in any form of carrier, I think it looks cool and matches a part of the Surefire collection.

Andy Ho

Techmedic

Enlightened
The uncle mikes double glove pouch fits a set of 123 batts plus gloves in one of the pouches. Therefore two sets of gloves can be carried plus two batteries in one belt-mounted holder. Somehow it was cheaper to make do with the stuff already on my belt. (I don't think they are available any more)

Latest posts