Photos of your animals...

matt_j

Enlightened
Here's Bernie... 2.5 yo lab and rottie mix with one testicle... Little slow but very lovable.
brunerdog_g2_90mm_400copy.jpg

And bernie 8 weeks old:
bruner01.jpg

What kind of pet do you have?

Matt

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
Say Hello to Chilli, she is about 1 Year old and she choosed us as her future can openers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif in our last vacation in Croatia last September...
IMG_0733_small.jpg

Holger

Greta

Flashaholic
Guys... this is a great topic... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Just one comment though... please make sure that the photos you are linking to do not exceed 700 pixels wide. Anything larger than that causes a horizontal scroll for some of us who have laptops and/or smaller screens. In addition, try to keep the images below around 75K for those who are on dial-up or slower servers. Just some consideration... I'm sure you want everyone to be able to see your babies... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That said... Matt, can you please reduce the size of Bernie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i shrunk bernie if ya want it just tell me ill upload it and give ya link

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hey!
no one reduces my size here !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I am worth every ounce ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
bernie

Greta

Flashaholic
Bernie looks fabulous now! ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

... and Bernhard has always looked fabulous... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

matt_j

Enlightened
I've just finished up. Thanks Raggie for your offer thou. Before I just posted a direct link to him from my website gallery. Sorry about that mates.

Matt

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
wait untill you see me in real life, Mistress /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my real dog snoop i have another dog but she is going soon as i find some one to adopt her she is way to agrresive
snoop.jpg

nullandvoid

Newly Enlightened
These are my 2 cats, the one on the left is Tigger, the one on the right is Midnight ( I know, not very original). Midnight is what you might call Supersized, he's a little over 20lbs, and when he stretches he's about 3ft from paw to paw, the scary thing is he can just about reach the kitchen counter without jumping.
2%20little%20kittens%20sleeping%20on%20the%20sofa%20261.jpg

cosco

Newly Enlightened
Wow. This thread made me take pictures of my sweeties. Here they go:

Epic and Lyra are a pair of young (less then 1 year old) Rainbow Boas (Epicrates Cenchria Cenchria). Still small (103cm and 99 cm). They grow up to 2 meters.

epicrates.jpg

Zofka is a female of Corn Snake (Elaphe Guttata). It grows up to 180 cm. This is still young one (one and half year old). It mesures 126 cm now.

guttata.jpg

Hope at least snakebite will enjoy the pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cool pic i love snakes hey the news babys are apearing in stores now

cosco

Newly Enlightened
Raggie, I love whales, especially this yours. This is my favorite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Unfortunately, my bathroom is very small.

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool Pics!

Here's the real Nitro, puppy and today.

nitro1.jpg

nitro2.jpg

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
No pets, just these dadgum birds.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

standard.jpg

Britt