• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired OPEN (Arc AA--AAA Mod) (SOLD OUT)

Jets22

Enlightened
Hello all, I have been working on a cool "N" Cell batterypack for the Arc AAA light..It will have the newer stand on tail design and heavier knurl. Will be about half the size using new "N" cell body.. Nice machined finish.. I will be posting pics probably tomorrow.. Trying to see how much intrest this body conversion has.. I will be making a couple extra.. You never re-coop the $$$ from machining time but they will probably be around $19.00.I also did the Arc AA body conversion..The body was sectioned at the tail ,bored to use a CR2 3V cell, rear body section was internally threaded and old factory Arc tail was turned down and externally threaded. Unscrew the rear section of the Arc to remove the battery. Factory stand on tail is intact. I may be offering this body conversion if demand is high enough.. You would just send me your Arc AA body for modification.I'll get pics up tomorrow ..This will make a VERY small compact 3V light possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifThanks

OK..Got some pics..but they do no justice because of my photo skills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Anyways, they turned out very nice (I think) I went a little heavier on the knurl but it will not rip pockets and has a great feel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif..This N cell body has is two piece for easy battery swaps. The stand on tail with lanyard ring hole is also done . I polished the body for the photo , I also stripped a Arc AAA head to match. (example only) ..Some are already pre-sold but I have 10 left over as I said last night.. If there is more demand I might make some more.. For the first 10 people who listed on this post.. I will honor the $19.00 price please add $1.50 for shipping within the U.S.. PayPal is fine [email protected] web page web page web page web page web page web page
Last photo is the Arc AA to CR2 mod next to the new N cell body web page

Just a final correction since this post is getting long (that's a good thing) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The price including shipping is $21.50 via Paypal either (CC or cash)

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Re: Feeler (Arc AA--AAA Mod)

Sounds cool, will it be in HA or black or both? The AAA, that is.
thanks
daloosh

Jets22

Enlightened

Well, the ones I'm machining tonight (that are not spoken for already)
will be machined finished or polished body.. If there is demand for larger runs of these, I will maybe do HA3.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Awrite, Jets, I would like to be in for one N-cell tail for my ArcAAA, as long as it still has a split ring in the tail for my keychain.
thanks
daloosh

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Excellent, a smaller Arc to carry! I'm in. And congrats on 501 posts! lol
Now, to get a buncha N cells from Kevin...

daloosh

Ronrph

Newly Enlightened

I would like to order one also- AAA, n-tail

PeterB

Enlightened

I'm also in for two. I would prefer HA-3 if possible.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

in for two AAA bodies, of course HA3 preferred ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
bernhard

Jets22

Enlightened

I'm on my way to the shop..I'll see how many I can do tonight and post pics and stuff tomorrow..The AA mod turned out great!!!

stockwiz

Enlightened

I'll take one please. This is definitely within my interest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have an extra head I bought on ebay a while back and extra 500 mah nimh N cells from the turbo nano mate on my keychain.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested. Would like to see pictures.

Latest posts