Today's A Special Day For Saddam

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Today\'s A Special Day For Saddam

A slide down a 50 foot razor blade into a swimming pool of rubbing alcohol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*

If you send him over I will think of something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif
Topper

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

A bottle of nice, honey-scented bubble bath. Really.

Followed the next day by a colony of africanized bees... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

a bullet i wont say how ill give it to him though.but i assure you he rather not get it

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Duct-tape him inside a rusty toliet tank and then lob the whole mess off the top of a tall building, or attach lead weights to the tank and throw it over the side of the Juneau-Douglas bridge, where it will go glub, glub, glub all the way down to the bottom of Gastineau Channel with all of the old bowling balls down there.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shine bright lights at him 24/7, even when he's trying to sleep!

Turt

Enlightened

Perform a 10,000 paper cuts on his body and dip him in tobasco... wait till he heals and repeat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

i saw we leave him where he is for a while, being tortured with non stop britney spears, and ememem singles over and over and over all night long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thats got to be worse than anything else you've mentioned, and it's also legal according to the geneva convention! He'll crack before his countrymen are ready to hold his trial and he'll embrace their death sentence.