Knurling on head hurts hand add maglite rubber

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
The knurling on the head hurt my hand badly so i added the mini maglite thing to the end adds an extra protective lens and rubber grip to end i like the feel of it. people give it a try and tell me what you think . if you don't know the rubber thing im talkin about i will post a website. I love this little flashlight #1372 i guess i could swap out diff lens too with this thing THATs cool.
WHo knows where i can get diff colors that size? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Awsome light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Had to add some tin foil{in the back of battery} but works great now>!!!! Nice light peter Ready for the addons noW! new tail Is a must buy for me and 2x123 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
i found a case for the light today to hold it with the maglite rubber thingy on it.A gerber gator case works good with the gerber logo taken off! Nice fit not to bulky. Peter has created a small little BRIGHT AS **** Light. I LOVE it just can't get over this little thing. AWSOME LIGHT Peter! Luxeon will take over all other lights. Ok i will shutup now lol

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
GeforceFX said:
The knurling on the head hurt my hand badly so i added the mini maglite thing to the end adds an extra protective lens and rubber grip to end i like the feel of it. people give it a try and tell me what you think . if you don't know the rubber thing im talkin about i will post a website. I love this little flashlight #1372 i guess i could swap out diff lens too with this thing THATs cool.
WHo knows where i can get diff colors that size? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Awsome light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Had to add some tin foil{in the back of battery} but works great now>!!!! Nice light peter Ready for the addons noW! new tail Is a must buy for me and 2x123 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Knurling can made to be very rough and would tear the skin off your hand depending on the tool, etc. On the Arc4+ it's barely raised at all! How could you ever hurt your hand using it?

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
I don't know it just did after using it for a while it did i have to press my button rather hard not just a easy push. so it hurt my hand. I love the light though it just kept rubbing up against my hand when i was playing with it. BUt i like the way the rubber maglite thingy looks on it plus gives extra protective lens doesn't roll and Is nice to me anyway. Too bad its not the same color thats ok though looks cool i will try to post some pictures after i get a site to post them on. try it though its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.