Return call from Peter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know, I had some questions and comments on a few issues, some which have been discussed in past posts here. Won't bore you with the details, but I called and left a message at Arc the other day. Peter returned my call this afternoon, answered all my questions and then some, and even gave me a bit of inside info. on my lights.(Rev.1 & Rev.2 Arc4+P's) Also, my Rev.2 turned out great, good switch, superior light. Can't say anything else that you all haven't said already. But it gives you a great feeling of confidence in the products your spending your hard earned money on, when you get a returned phone call from the CEO of that company, assuring you of their committment to excellent products, and saticfied customers. Just wanted to put in my praise! Thanks for taking the time Peter and Merri, and thank you all at Arc for the unbeatable flashlights.
Sincerely,
Brandon

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened
I like to say thanks for selling Second at cost as not everyone can afford First. Most company would fix them, then sell them regular price which makes them un-affordable for some less fortunate people.

So, thanks for selling 2nd at cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.