my aunt passed away

raggie33

*the raggedier*
her name was jan.she was a very kind person who seemed to understand me.was a very funny person.who overcame much in her life.she and my mom both got cancer but jans cancer was diganoised not long ago and she didnt last long.i just felt like i had to metion her passing rip jan

B@rt

Flashaholic
redrosessympathy.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty everyone the memorail is tomorow i unforantly have no way to get down there in time.i guess at least she aint sufering no more.and my mom is improveing

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Glad to hear your mom is improving! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Very sorry to hear about your Aunt. I pray she is in a much better place with no more pain and suffering. Your Mom is in our prayers.
Jeff

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about your aunt raggie. Good news about your mom, I hope she continues to improve.

Mike

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Condolences on your loss, raggie. Thinking of you, and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Good to hear that your mother is improving. Did you ever meet up with her? (You don't need to answer if it's too personal--it's just that you mentioned it before, so I was wondering...). Take care.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Raggie,

I hope the pain of her passing away is quickly replaced with wonderful memories and thoughts of better times with her.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i want to thank you all.im a very shy person in reallife and i dont talk to know one in real life . so well it is eaier for me to talk here express how i feel. and so many of you gave me words that helped.i got emails that helped as well. cpf is trully a great place. i just wanted to thank you all.and express my gratitude

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's really nice to have ya here Raggie. I'm very sorry to hear of your aunt. She sounds like a wonderful person. But am glad to hear of your moms improvment. We wish her the best of luck. I will keep you and your family in our prayers.