Newest Flashaholic - pic added -

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a new little flashoholic in the world!

The new arrival is a boy, 7lbs, 3oz and he's 20" long. He was born yesterday evening.

Everyone's doing great and coming home tomorrow.

I'm exhausted, but happy and most likely won't be online too much in the next day or so as there's a lot going on.

Now what light should I give him first? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EDIT: Here's a pic:

SeanDaniel.jpg

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Re: Newest Flashaholic

Congratulations on your new baby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif. What is his name?
Edit: He sure is cute. I just showed my wife his picture and as she a ooohing and aaahing over it she made the comment,"I would like to have another baby" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Way to go Martin, putting that cute picture up and putting ideas in my wife's head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Congratulations on the new flashaholic.
Glad to hear all is well.

mut

MenaceSQL

Enlightened

Congratulations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Good luck getting some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations, Beretta! Don't forget pics (with flashlight!) and a name the next time you have a chance to "visit" CPF.

(If I recall correctly, Brock's first born had an SF E1 in his hands...) Wow, so many babies born "to" CPF--a whole second generation of flashaholics!

McGizmo

Flashaholic

:tumbsup: Great Martin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OZ

Newly Enlightened

Congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
Is he the new "light" of your life?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Congratulations Martin! Hope he's "ten and ten!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Marty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Do ya think his first words will be "Arc" or "Surefire" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Martin, Congratulations !/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif!

Take your time to find him the perfect flashlight, but I recommend you do this before toilet training.
After all, there are prioroties for a flashaholic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please get some rest!