Longbow jumps on the crenallated bandwagon

14C

Enlightened
I think the most useful thing for these bezels in the long run will be to let people know they have left their light on when they leave it bezel down.

Aten_Imago

Banned
Empty link???- IMHO allow me to sugest that you do a screen grab and post that next time you see something new on a site. Manufacturers get so skittish when CPF'rs start prowling thier sites.

luxlover

Banned
You are a gentleman and a scholar, Aten. Brilliant idea. I am amazed at how few people are aware of this feature of the computer experience. Screen captures are priceless to me. I will also take your advice, as it pertains to something I would like to share with my CPF associates.

Luxlover

B@rt

Flashaholic
Press the "prt sc" button to capture the page, and open an image editing program like "Paint" to paste the capture and save it as a jpg file.

There are also a lot of screen-capture programs, like "snag-it" etc. that will give you the option to choose what region of the screen or page you want to save. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It wasn't an empty link when he first posted it as I viewed it. Now it is under construction so perhaps it's just being edited.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've been searching my system for this, and have so far not been successful. I haven't flushed the cache recently, so I know it's on here *somewhere*.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
IsaacHayes said:
you can do alt+prntscrn to capture only the active application.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, No. Run XV and use the "grab" function..... Oh. You aren't running Unix, are you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Daniel

Aten_Imago

Banned
LOL!!! ..."alt+prntscrn" and..."Run XV and use the "grab" function..... Oh. You aren't running Unix, are you " Love you Wintel Junkies... Mac OS Rules /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif... well Virtual PC runs nicely on my Mac's as well. Snag it is good. I use Flash-It 3.0.2 on Mac OS 9.2.2.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like what you want. I don't like Windows stock instability problems. But I can't stand MacOS, nor the hardware, or lack of the software I want/need avalible on it. Plus I like to build my own pc's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Micra0002.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned
B@rt. Thanks for the snapshot. Humn. If they made that so-called crenallated edge more like a saw-tooth edge it might be a tad more useful. At least then we could bore holes in dry-wall or assailant's faces. Oh well, let the fads continue! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
e2d5.jpg

This picture shows the crenelated bezel of the SureFire E2D.
It looks more "threatening" than the bezel of the Longbow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm. The longbow looks like they cut the grooves after the anodizing,,,it looks shiny? Prototype? If not you could always sharpen them to a razor edge since they are shiney anyways, just becarefull it doesn't cut through your pocket and into some precious area of your body /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif