• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction - VIP Prototype

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Well, better late to the party than never -- I hear from quite a few sources that our Lady Of Light needs some noo red shooze, and since the latest auction has ended I would now like to offer the very first CNC'd VIP prototype for auction, with All Proceeds going towards the RSC (Red Shoe Cause).

This is whatcha get:

VIP%20Proto%20CNC.jpg

What makes this particular VIP distinct is that the dimmer switch is wired a little differently - center is Low (where it is now in the pic), a click right of that is Medium, and a click left of it sets the output to High. This was never intentional, but I am not ashamed to admit that being it was only the second VIP yours truly ever built I got a little cornfused just on this one aspect of the dimmer switch wiring.

Nonetheless this will be the Only one like that on the planet, and with the included Fraen optic head from one meter away it makes 1200 Lux on High, 700 Lux on Medium, and a hair over 30 Lux on Low. Of course all these output readings will change (surging upwards into the multiple thousands of Lux) if we ever get those dang BBH heads made (are you reading this, Otok?)... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And it goes without saying that the winner of this auction will get first dibbs on the first non-anodized BBH produced, to match this light's finish perfectly:

VIP%20BBH%20Hand.jpg

Shall we make it midnight of Monday night (on the West Coast) as the time to end it all? Sounds good by me.

Again, All Proceeds go to our beloved CPF's one and only Sasha to do with as she pleases, even if it is indeed to buy Imelda-cessories, so please bid early and often...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
starting off at 100 it is worth way more.i made 100 today though

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awwww, this is wonderful, Charlie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I won't be bidding since I got mine. But I'll sure be watching.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Britt

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that shipping in the U.S. is included...

...and so is shipping to Australia and anywhere else for that matter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Okay, I didn't make anything today, but that's okay, I have no pets, no kids and no mortgage (though I hope to change all three sometime soon, upon which I will be kaput).

$125

daloosh

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
There you go again with the even numbers.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif[ QUOTE ]
darkzero said:
$148

[/ QUOTE ]

$153.03 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Waa? What's up wit dem even numbers, I like them. Sorry this is only my second auction I have bidded in, please fill me in.

$164.04

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Charlie,

Looks like you have *them* now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What time is it in France??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
What time is it in France??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sweat.gif

rotflmao.gif