why Klaus posted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:

Now, I know why Klaus posted what he did. All to convienient..

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter,

could you please elaborate what you are trying to say or imply here ? As you have conviniently posted the quote above in a thread you locked and I can´t comment there I´m opening a new thread on this.

Pls clarify

TIA

Klaus

Elmie

Enlightened
Instead of creating a thread that is clearly directed only at PG. Why don't you instead "private message" him instead. I'm here to read the innovations about his company, and not about the drama between him and other business associates.

Arcoholic

Enlightened
Well PG took issue with something about Klaus in public. So i think it is only right to find out in public.I myself as a matter of fact was wondering what PG was refering to....

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Arcoholic said:
Well PG took issue with something about Klaus in public. So i think it is only right to find out in public.I myself as a matter of fact was wondering what PG was refering to....

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, sorry but I would like to know also.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know what, Elmie is right. This forum is best used for things that benefit the community. I withdraw my public statement with Klaus. If he wants to persue this, my email address is [email protected]

Peter

nightshade

Enlightened
Another " AS THE LIGHT TURNS" soap opera ? Bust up,word my brothers.Cooool use of time and space.I'm off to Barbeque.Nothing as valuable as this,I'm sure.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with Klaus's position as well. On a lighter note, "Arcoholic", I like your name. With over 5k members, I'm surprised you're the first one to think of it.

Arcoholic

Enlightened
Thanks geepondy two years of following the CPF and a lot of dreaming, buying, selling, giving away, just to stay on the edge turned me into a total "lumen junkie".
Actuallly i think that one is not taken yet

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Elmie,
Thank you your words of wisdom. Indeed, it is the dark side of our human nature to be sometimes interested in the problems of others, but without realizing we have enough of our own problems to deal with. In addition, we would never volunteer to divulge our own problems in a public forum to let others comment on them. I am also guilty of the above so I speak as one familiar with this weakness.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
I withdraw my public statement with Klaus. If he wants to persue this, my email address is [email protected]

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter,

your public statement still stands in that thread as opposed to your comment quoted above - as I have nothing to hide from this community please feel free to clarify what you are trying to say in public as well.

If this clarification is not to your liking for whatever reasons you might also remove your suggestion there then too please.

TIA

Klaus

B@rt

Flashaholic
Taking my admin hat off...

I think Klaus deserves a public answer since the post was made in public as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
As there was no insult it should be no problem and keep rumors down.
I too could not follow this expression (which does not say anything).

Status
Not open for further replies.