Buying CDs online...do you and where?

Do you believe the Oil Companies explination of rising prices? (ex. Refinery Problems?)

• Yes, I have bought one or more CDs online before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I'm not opposed to the idea

• No, I don't think ordering off the net is a good idea

• Total voters

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you guys buy CDs online? If so, from what sites? Hopefully something other than amazon I hope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I buy most of my CDs from Ebay, but I've bought a few at Amazon.com over the last few years, and one CD from an "indie" site that I never did receive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Typically, stuff I haven't been able to find on Ebay, like Raven "The Pack is Back", and a couple of which I have since forgotten the titles to are what I buy from Amazon.com. I also bought a DVD from Amazon.com not that long ago - Tron I believe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

O o, looks like my CMG Infinity Ultra-G battery test is tanking...gotta run!

Spudman

Enlightened
I've done Amazon too. Mostly now I'm looking for titles on sacd or dvd-a. For example, I'd like to get Joss Stone's debut, but I will wait and hope they release it on one of the higher fidelity formats.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amazon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

I have placed a few orders with them, but the last order was completely unacceptable. I ordered three things and they came about a month and a half after I ordered. Unacceptable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was hoping you guys might suggest something else, a big company with lots of inventory, and good customer service. Is there anything else besides amazon for CDs?

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did I mentioned that they closed my dad's account, because somebody gave him bad feedback, but because they closed it, we never got to see it? We called them, but they said that there was no way of finding out. They don't even keep track of who has what screen names. We have a few accounts, and they only closed one, but let us keep the others. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

stockwiz

Enlightened
Amazon is the only place I buy DVDs, but have never bought CDs because there aren't many new bands I like.. and when I find them...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've bought a DVD or two from Amazon.com too, and have bought several CDs there as well. But I get the vast majority of my CDs and DVDs from Ebay. All the DVDs I've gotten there have been new and unopened, and some of the CDs have been too.

nullandvoid

Newly Enlightened
cduniverse.com is about the only place I've bought cd's online from. they seem to have a pretty good selection of what I would have considered hard to find cd's. I've only ordered once though so I don't have much experience with them but my one purchase went smoothly

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
nullandvoid said:
cduniverse.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's what I'm looking for! Thanks null. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif