Release date ->Surefire L-2 DIGITAL LUMAMAX

KEN TYE

Newly Enlightened
I contacted surefire last week for a new tail switch for my L4 and asked when the U2 was going to be released and they said next month. I wonder how many times they tell people that every month ?.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
KEN TYE said:
I contacted surefire last week for a new tail switch for my L4 and asked when the U2 was going to be released and they said next month. I wonder how many times they tell people that every month ?.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if it was last week you spoke with them, then next month is this month! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
I suggest you don't ask because it's not worth worrying about since asking them doesn't get them released any sooner.
Ask your SureFire Dealer to send you one when they get them in stock and get on with life in the mean while!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Al ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
it is easy to say this when you have access to all those wonderful things before the rest of the world.
we are drowning in drool ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... and have to talk about it once in a while to be able to vent the pressure ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif ... even when we all know very well it won't help anything.
talking about it is part of the fun, and your cryptic answers are part of the fun, too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
bernhard

stockwiz

Enlightened
Releasing a flashlight of such high quality is like releasing a piece of high quality software, like a videogame, such as far cry, which is an excellent game. One must test it, debug it, redesign it, test it. Software is usually done "when it's done" .. although if you're of them unfortunate souls that has been waiting about 7 years now for the latest Duke Nukem release for the PC that they began working on in the late 1990's, you might want to cut your losses and move on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

KEN TYE

Newly Enlightened
I am with you on it should be this month now. cant wait much longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif..by the way this is off topic , but has anybody elese had a L4 tail switch go bad?. mine wont shut off , but it still clicks. SF is going to mail me a new switch for free- guess you cant beat that for service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif