The things they say!

naromtap

Enlightened
Today's classic line from my 3 year old son was delivered moments ago after he watched Britney Spears's video of Toxic a few moments ago on MTV ...... 'I want to give Britney a bath!

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Me too, me too!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

matt_j

Enlightened
I'm with your son on this one.

Here's a classic one:
A three year old boy in his bath examined his testicles and asked, "Mommy, are these my brains?"

Mom said, "Not yet, honey."

naromtap

Enlightened
good one polak!

..another recent one was 'you know what daddy, when I'm big like you, BUT NOT FAT, I'm gonna go to a disco & dance...' I wouldn't mind but I only have a small beer gut!

Fatherhood just gets better & better since the day he was born, I often wonder at what age it peaks?!

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
i can add a good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My 3 year old daughter rolling on the floor before bed the other day and swinging her bare feet through the air suggests that I should "Kiss my toes Daddy!"

Normally, performing a raspberry on the bottom of her feet straight from the bath is something I'd not even hesitate to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, but looking the speed at which her feet were flying through the air and fearing breaking my nose I said "Honey, normal people don't really kiss toes."

She didn't even miss a beat when she replied "You're NOT normal Daddy!"

OZ

Newly Enlightened
Doh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif