Sex & the LED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

A couple of night ago while getting friendly with a chic, she said she likes to have a dimly lit light on while "doing it".

The only thing I could come up with , was to hang my ARC AAA Red led from the ceiling fan.

She was happy and the light did the trick!
smile.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

funk

Enlightened
has anyone seen or actually put a flashlight against a set of breasts (fake ones are better I guess) in the dark - it is an amazing sight!

I would post a picture, but wouldn't want to affend anyone.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

wink.gif
You're not the only one that's used an LED for this purpose.

They are really handy!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Don't laugh, I've seen some that looked worse than green!!!!!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
blush.gif
frown.gif

L.E.D.

Enlightened
get the new Arc-Dildo! battery-lighted LED sextoy! 100,000 hours of use(look, lying like a sac of crap like others that overdrive and say 100,000 hrs)

-Humorous reply is not true. No LED dildo is going to be made by ARC (at least I hope not!)

WaltH

Enlightened
How is it that a flashlight geek got a girl...must've blinded her with a SF so she couldn't see your black plastic glasses with the electrical tape holding them together.

JK

mikep

Enlightened
well, he did say that she requested DIM lighting!
wink.gif
grin.gif

For myself, having 3 kids around (5yr,3yr,1month old)- any flashlight i kept on hand for that purpose would need lithium batteries (for the extended shelf life!)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Not to spoil the fun here, but can I suggest that threads of this nature should be in a seperate forum? I would like to be able to recommend this forum to anyone with an interest in lights, without regard to age, etc. Perhaps an option could be available in each member's profile to show/ignore posts that are "mature humor" in nature, as determined by the poster and/or moderator. Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts