opps ran from the cops

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well im in car doing a tad over the limet. well i said to self i bet i can out drive him so i just put it to the floor the big v8 rumbles to life and then the 4 barel kicks in the wheels screch . i see his lights fall behind me. then all a sudden my car loses power .well before i go any futher let me expalin this was takeing place as i was siting in front a my tv playing need for speed on the xbox .man sometimes escapeing from reality is so fun.onlypart of the game i dont like as i when money and get better cars the police cars are upgraded to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif.and they run into ya car and make ya wreck. but waht a awesume game graphics are trully amazeing .and the escape from reality is fun.

B@rt

Flashaholic
LOL.gif

Stefan

Enlightened
You might also want to try Project Gotham Racing. In that one you can do powerslides and such and get money for pulling them off sucessfully.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

that'll teach ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i got gotham city.so far i prefare need for speed. i have to wait and buy games used. so the games i got are older. didnt buy the xbox it selfs used they didnt give much of a break used.they hold there value well i guess.i got madden 2002 i like that game a lot.i want madden 2005