• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found-Arc AAA with LS/Lux III mod

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Re: Wanted-Arc AAA with LS/Lux III mod

Go under users list,find him and then click on "show all users posts". Or something like that.

mudman

Newly Enlightened

I'm looking for one too... complete light or head only.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
mudman said:
I'm looking for one too... complete light or head only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, I've got dibs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:
Go under users list,find him and then click on "show all users posts". Or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh,I was searching for LED_ASAP when it should be LED mods As Small As Possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

mudman

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:

Eh, I've got dibs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha! kiasu lives!!! Don't worry - I'll get in line....

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
mudman said:
[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha! kiasu lives!!! Don't worry - I'll get in line....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah but then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Are you sure you're not from Singapore too.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

Hi Flashlight
I ordered an ARC AAA modded with a Lux III from LED_As_Small_Possible (LED_ASAP) about 2 months ago and am very pleased with it. Dealing with LED_ASAP was a pleasant experience as he was helpful and prompt in replying to queries via PM.
Go for it !!

kenny

Newly Enlightened

Hey, any chance you might make these mico boards availible in a kit? Some of us really like to home brew! and I'd really like to get some luxes in some small packages like you have (you're now my hero... well sort of) -- just for fun mind you -- I make too much money to do flashlight mods for anybody but me :)

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Red_Dot said:
Hi Flashlight
I ordered an ARC AAA modded with a Lux III from LED_As_Small_Possible (LED_ASAP) about 2 months ago and am very pleased with it. Dealing with LED_ASAP was a pleasant experience as he was helpful and prompt in replying to queries via PM.
Go for it !!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for that glowing testimonial. Yes, I have already received a very detailed & informative reply from him & I am in luck as he still has 2 modded Golden Arc AAAs in stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I'm getting one so anyone else wants one better hurry & shoot off a PM to him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif