• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Some PR and PR-T 917's *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FS: Some PR and PR-T 917\'s *SOLD*

Hi guys,

I have a few DownBoy PR heads for sale. All but one are 917 and the odd ball is a DB1000. These all have TW0J LED's which are bright and white but many do have the yellow and violet "flares" out side the hot spot and in the corona. If you are adamant about a perfect beam on a wall, please move along....

For those in doubt, these DB based PR heads are for use on E series lights with 2x123 through 4x123 power packs. Other batteries like Li-Ion can be used but if the Vin is below 4 V your light may be out of regulation and in a safe DD mode.

I will identify each of these below with a letter designation. If you want one of these, please stake your claim here as well as send me an E-mail with letter and part description in the subject as well as your CPF name and real name and mailing address. I won't turn PM off but please use E-mail regarding these.

I am asking $125 ea. for these and that includes priority mail or Global Priority Mail for those of you outside the US who like to make me go to the Post Office. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif PayPal's fees are also included in this price.

A PR-T-HA-Nat 917 *SOLD* ringleader

B PR-T-HA-Nat 917 *SOLD* kevindick

C PR-T-HA-Nat 917 *SOLD* kevindick

D PR-T-HA-Nat 917 *SOLD* pyro

E PR-T-HA-Nat 917 *SOLD* K.F.C.

F PR-T-Raw AL 917 *SOLD* PeterB

G PR-HA-Nat 917 *SOLD* the French PITA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

H PR-HA-Nat 1000 *SOLD* Gladius

Thanks for looking!

NOTE: most of these are HA-Nat and most of these are PR-T but there is one raw Al unit as well as a couple PR heads

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: FS: Some PR and PR-T 917\'s

Don,

Email sent for G !

Thanks

PS: I like to make you go to the post office /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**Last edited** Don, PP sent, but please I haven't PITA in my translator, could you explain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take A (or one of the remaining PR-T HA-NAT 917s)
Aloha!

Brian

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm also interested in H but can only do trades...Let me know if I should persue this or not. Thanks!

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,

Everyone is covered so far. I will take care of Big Honu outside of this sale so A is still available.

BugLightGeek, H is gone and thanks but I could only get my self in trouble with trades right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PeterB

Enlightened

I will take F. Will send you an email in a minute...

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Peter B.,
You got it! Thanks.

BugLightGeek,
Sorry! I would consider your L4e but would want some cash in addition and you would be welcome to keep the E head; I seem to have a few of those. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sounds promising...PM me with the details you'd want in the trade!

Also, what are the pros/cons of 917 vs 1000?

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

917 - slightly more runtime
1000 - slightly more brightness/throw

The differences are pretty nearly indetectable. If you don't have measuring equipment I don't think you'd notice the difference. Any benefit you get from one or the other is more likely to be psychological (i.e. you'll THINK you're getting a brighter beam).

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Hi guys,

Everyone is covered so far. I will take care of Big Honu outside of this sale so A is still available...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sir.

Did you happen to get my email? I have been having trouble sending and receiving today.

Aloha

Brian

Ringleader

Newly Enlightened

Dear Don, Hurray..! Please select and put me down for (one) PR-T-HA-NAT917 I'll email you shortly. Richard S.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

KFC,
Got you covered. I'll reply to PM momentarily.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Waiting on response from Pyro but it looks like he is going to take D, in which case this round will be over. Thanks eveeybody!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Some PR and PR-T 917\'s *SOLD*

OK, All Sold! Thanks again everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts