ouchhhhhhhh

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well im sure some of you all know i love hotfood!im always on the quest for the hotest sauce i can find.i just love it so tonight im in the mood for hot wings again(ive posted about my love for hotwings before)well i go to get my ingredints and i see tabasco brand haberno sauce. well i do like i always do i pour the whole bottle in a sauce pan and heat it with like 1 table spoon of butter real butter.and a course im frying the wings in real oil.well anyways man o man thease babbys are very good but almost to hot to eat.but a course ill eat em any ways.but i recomend this sauce very much so. i looked to get it in a gallon conataner but no luck.interesting side note there is adidce aspects to hot food.something about ya brain relases something when it senses pain. but a course hot sauce is not harmfull to you at all

Stefan

Enlightened
Re: ouchhhhhhhh - spicy food

I notice that too, about how the brain releases something when it senses pain. In this case its weird when the mouth is hurting so bad after like 3 wings that your lips actually go numb. I'm starting to like hot (spicy) foods too, but I'm usually up in the middle of the night coughing for some strange reason. Its almost like heartburn, but I only notice it if I'm lying down in a horizontal position.

Also, eating hot wings like this causes you to eat your food slowly, so you would have a tendency to eat less food.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Re: ouchhhhhhhh - spicy food

I love Habanero hot sauce Melinda's and Marie Sharps are two of my Favorites. It is adictive much like flashlights.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned
LOL ! raggie33 you crack me up. Seems we're a lot a like. We both prefer Dogs to Guns for home defense and look- you like flashlights and hot pepper foods like me ! Maybe we're soul mates- right ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif something you said caught my eye..."but a course hot sauce is not harmfull to you at all "
Err... it will corrode your stomach lining if consumed in excess. In moderation it has several wonderful properties other than the obvious culinary sensations and flavors. Hot peppers are alleged to help reduce the risk of arterio schlerosis ( hardened arteries ) due to the err... highly corrosive properties of peppers in the blood stream. So a little is good but watch out man- or you'll put a hole in stomach ! BTW, I wonder if Pepper Spray qualifies as a food substance ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:zz16Vxl8mYAJ:www.geocities.com/NapaValley/3378/dynamicfacts.htm+arteriosclerosis+%C2%A0%C2%A0%2B+hot+peppers+%2B+substance+P&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

bryguy42

Newly Enlightened
a GALLON??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif what are you going to do with a gallon of habanero sauce??? perhaps you could "boil" the wings in the gallon of sauce like spaghetti noodles... LOL

I like wings too, but on the medium/mild side.

Also, like lemon pepper garlic wings...

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Obviously, you guys did not inherit the same stomach I did. I am on the MUCH milder side of food. I like onions and green peppers (the ones with no real spice) Even then my stomach complains - loud.