NX-01 Optics Tech Docs / Specs Sheet?

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a spec sheet or set of tech docs for the NX-01 optic.

I've got a real one here on my end, but would like some measurements to have on file.

I'm looking into perhaps getting some copies of the optic made in acrylic or polycarbonate, but need the measurements themselves if possible - I wouldn't want to have to figure out what they are using calipers, and I'm not much for drawing images either.

So, if you happen to have any, please let me know.

Thanks.

-EM

14C

Enlightened
I'd PM darkzero if I were you. I know he's a big NX01 fan. If anybody has or could point to specs he probably could.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
hehe, yes I am:
nx_01s.jpg

And I just got two more yesturday to add to my collection.

Sorry I don't have any specs/dimensions on them but I did send Endeavour one for copying/making the mold.

If anyone does have specs/dimensions/diagrams please send me a copy too.

thx

14C

Enlightened
darkzero, I just replaced the NX05 then Fraen then McFlood, then NX01 I had in my McLux with a S017XA and I like it....have you tried these?

Arrgghhhh!...nevermind..I see the pics.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
You lucky dog, DarkZero.

I will make a mold using the one you sent me whenever it gets here, and as a reference piece. However, I'm in contact with a plastics company, and might be able to have these machined or injection molded if the price and quantity is right.

That's why I need a spec sheet, if anyone has one. Makes things a lot easier if machining or making an injection mold.

-EM

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
14C said:
darkzero, I just replaced the NX05 then Fraen then McFlood, then NX01 I had in my McLux with a S017XA and I like it....have you tried these?

Arrgghhhh!...nevermind..I see the pics.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I still prefer a MagAA reflector over the S017XA but the MagAA reflector don't fit alot of lights without major modifications. The S017XA fits almost everything with minor modifications if that. I love the size. I've got some in a McLux also, CNC-123, LB Micra, I even got one in a MagAA.