My AAA has returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

03lab

Enlightened
My Arc AAA has just been delivered to me by FedEx! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif Finally I have my EDC back! I have tried other lights on my keychain, but couldn't find anything to replace my AAA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank You Arc! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

sld

Newly Enlightened
I know you are glad to have it back. I would be lost without mine as it is used several time every day.

Furzork

Newly Enlightened
I just got mine yesteday too. The lettering is different from the one I returned in that it simply has "ARC" written on the tube. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
newAAA.jpg

Fazookus

Newly Enlightened
Yee ha! Maybe there's hope for me too, then.

Um, where'd you get that backdrop for the picture, anyway?

Nitnos

Newly Enlightened
I sent mine in for replacement also. Hopefully I'll receive it soon as well...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Nitnos

adimag

Newly Enlightened
I got mine back today as well!! After what seemed to be the longest 7 weeks of my life, my AAA has found it's way home. Thanks Peter, Merri, and all of the people at Arc!!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, that's interesting. I wonder if it is from the new machining place, the one that supposedly has to create the Arc from example only and not drawings. Is the fit and finish the usual Arc standards?

[ QUOTE ]
Furzork said:
I just got mine yesteday too. The lettering is different from the one I returned in that it simply has "ARC" written on the tube. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
newAAA.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Furzork

Newly Enlightened
geepondy, fit and finish is excellent. Except for the new lettering, it looks exactly like my other Arc-AAA both inside and out.

03lab

Enlightened
Mine has a few marks on the body from the machining process, but fortunately doesn't have the green tint in the beam that I had before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I just wonder how they fit it in the tiny envelope:
AAAfedex.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does this mean that AAAs will soon be available to buy again? I hope so, because it probably means a lot to Peter (there are a lot of people out there - including me - who want some of them), and I'm in for a CPF edition if it happens.

Should I get excited?

simbad

Enlightened
I have one of the old ones in my keyring since a long time ago and I love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ssb

Newly Enlightened
Just gone mine back last Friday, all 7 of 'em. They don't have the new lettering, rather the old style body (L.E.D. "AAA" Arc Flashlight, LLC) with a new & different head. But wow, are they bright! Definitely an inprovement over the previous version...did a comparison vs the older black version (3.1) & the new units kicked some serious butt. No contest, not even close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Now just patiently (ok, impatiently) waiting on the return of my Arc4R2...

Status
Not open for further replies.