VIP Twistie?

Radagast

Enlightened
Would anyone be interested in a VIP twistie pack? Charlie said he could help if there were a 100 piece minimum group-buy.

The King's Crown may not be too pocket friendly in which case a twistie tail would not be a bad accessory to have. Any ideas?

I'm thinking at least it should allow for candle mode and have a lanyard attachment.

Radagast

Enlightened
I don't know price, I don't even know what it would look like exactly. I just want to see if another 99 people would be interested in a twistie if it could POTENTIALLY be available, that's all.

MY

Enlightened
I would be interested. Personally, I like my lights to be small as possible. Reducing the length of the VIP would be advantageous.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure, Raddy. I'd be in for two of them, one in black and one in raw polished aluminum, if they're available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raddy, what would be cool is if you could just make a ring to replace the crown. That way, you could modify a mini m@g tail cap to use as a twisty switch and still have the lanyard hole or you could use the kroll without the crown.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Chop said:
Raddy, what would be cool is if you could just make a ring to replace the crown. That way, you could modify a mini m@g tail cap to use as a twisty switch and still have the lanyard hole or you could use the kroll without the crown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now HERE is a thinking MAN!

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
Sure, Raddy. I'd be in for two of them, one in black and one in raw polished aluminum, if they're available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the combination that I'll need as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So count me in for two.

LLLean

Enlightened
count me too. as long as it makes the VIP even shorter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Likebright

Enlightened
Yes, I would like one in what ever form it takes.
I like what Chop said. Sounds economical, feasible and I have a black Mag. tail cap sitting around doing nutin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif
Mike