Website Ordering for AAA???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Ayers

Newly Enlightened
Peter,

I understand the waiting period for ARC AAA Premiums, but why can't I get the web ordering function to work??? I've tried to order several times and the dang thing has "0" for quantity... I've overdue on a b-day present for my brother because I can't figure out how to order on your website <sigh>...

Confused,

Tom

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about that Tom. We have set a 1 month limit on back orders. Once we reach that limit, we stop taking back orders until we can fill the orders we already have. The best thing is to ship the product of course but we also found that there are less upset people if we limit how many people can order at a particular time.

What I am saying is that due to various challenges, we are not making enough Arc products to keep up. All of our flashlights are in a back ordered state. Therefore, we limit how many back orders we take.

When we first got started over 3 years ago, we used to accept orders with no limit. But when people were waiting over a year (the rev1 LS) to get an order filled, we vowed to not make people wait in the system that long again.

The customers are waiting. Do any other manufacturers want to help us supply this demand? Professional and serious inquries only please.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.