Website update preview - need input

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all! Found a neat feature that lets you sort tables in a website. This is a test page of my Headlamps reviews. Let me know what you think!

http://flashlightreviews.home.att.net/reviews/reviews_index_headlamps_j.htm

(no you cannot sort by the last column yet - working on a solution.)

If this is an attractive feature, I'll add it to the rest of the review indexes. It takes several hours to format each table, so I'm not going to do it unless it is deemed a good idea.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Looks good to me so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
In my opinion, it is a good idea, and should be done to the rest of your index pages when you have the time.

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
Works great! I think it's worth the time. I'd like to see your output and throw results in one, combined table with the same feature.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bill.H

Enlightened
Very nice! Definitely worthwhile.

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing all this for us, Doug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif At one time I had your site bookmarked, now it's always in my "recently visited" list so I don't need a bookmark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now, that is really slick! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Doug,

Sorting makes the information a lot easier to use. I'm sorry it takes so much time to update, but I would really find the feature useful.

Tom

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the input everyone! You're all very welcome!

OK, I'll give it a shot. Let's see if I can get another table done tonight. I've got some more ideas using javascripts, but I want to do it tastefully so as not to disrupt the current layout or look too much.

Hmmmmm... same feature but to the output/throw chart? I don't think I can do that since it's a graphic, but at least I have the three primary sorts already linked from the chart page.