• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc LSH-P mod***SOLD***

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Modified LSH-P, with 123 TSP, using TVOJ Luxeon III, 670mA drive to the LED. This particular Lux III has a very low forward voltage (3.25V at 700mA) which is in the Luxeon III H voltage bin territory (I had to win the lottery sometime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). The unit draws only 800mA from a fresh Surefire 123 (included). Typically, the LSHP's draw about the same amount but at half the current to the LED. About the same runtime as a stock LSH-P but 40% more output /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif $120 shipped.

CM

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc LSH-P mod

I'll take it! Hooray! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Finally gettin' me uh CM Arc LS !

PM sent.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Britt

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice score Britt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jeez, I was half thinking about buying it myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peter

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Thank you. I've been wanting one of CM's modded LSHs for quite some time. I was about to go to bed and decided to check here for sumpin interestin' one more time. Glad I did.

Sure love your Z57 clickies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang, I shoulda asked for more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Litfuse, why would you buy one of these? You've probably made more of these than I have, hehe.

CM

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Britt.

Looks like you picked up an exceptionally nice LSH. Can't really go wrong with a CM mod though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Peter

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peter you're on my list, too. I've been bit good by the modded LS bug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif