Are You Left, Right, or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Although labels, often, are a disservice to the exchange of opinions and information, we still like to identify or classify outselves. What is your "label?" My auto license asks you to: "VOTE LIB" (for Libertarian) but I have no party loyalty and vote for the individual.

I'm guessing that the centrist label may fit me, as I'm critical of extreme liberals or conservatives alike. This attitude puts me on the wrong side of both, major, parties.

I believe we should have the right of (qualified) concealed carry, that all levels of government should (generally) balance their budgets, government should (generally) not subsidize people or corporations, that healthy fiscal and environmental policies can co-exist or be mutually supportive, we have the right to be protected against unreasonable search and seisure. But I also believe that a woman's reproductive choices are between her, God and doctor. I don't support partial birth or abortions as a means of birth control, however. I feel that our drug laws are 100% political and are more distructive than the drug "problem." Both Democrats and Republicans support bad drug laws. So, what am I and what are you?

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm sorry... guess I'm just "in a mood"... but I'm getting tired of threads like these... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif They cause my moderators and administrators to have to work over time to follow every post, waiting for the inevitable train-wreck. Let's take a break, shall we? Please? Go outside and enjoy the spring/summer weather. Contemplate the meaning of life for YOU... and please feel free not to share it with the rest of us.

Thread closed... break time.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.