• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* My broke HA PR-T TWAK

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

I bought this McLux HA (lighter color natural) that has a Downboy 1000ma driving a TWAK Lux III emitter.

Then I accidentally screwed it on my McL1 and it squashed the top battery's nipple and popped the Ecan loose. Now it doesn't light up at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif < BC0311

This isn't McGizmo made. But is fairly well done. In the photo below you can see that the can and the DB's positive nipple protrude a little and they don't on the McGizmo PR DB917ma (in black) next to it. It used to protrude more but now it is loose in the head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

The PR-T head itself is in mint condition. No dings or scratches at all. Any specks you see in the photos are just dust motes. The Natural HA III is lighter in color, but has no stripes or anything.

I was a little disappointed in the beam thrown by this TWAK Lux III. It has noticeable blue in the corona of the hotspot and it looks like a blue flare off to the side of the hotspot to me. Otherwise, it is indeed very bright with the trademark PR and PR-T beam spot characteristics.

The DB and emitter don't appear to be damaged, but what the hell do I know? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I'll sell it to someone who can fix it (or can't fix it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif) for $70.00 shipped. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif All proceeds go to Sasha's Beretta Storm fund.

I'll mail it via USPS Priority, delivery confirmation, bubble-wrapped and in a box. If you want it insured, add the appropriate amount and tell me you want it insured.

Paypal cash transfer only. International buyer will pay extra for shipping.

First I'll take it posted here gets it. Then PM me for payment and shipping information.

Britt

Here are some photos, I'll remove the photos after the sale.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: My broke HA PR-T TWAK DB1000ma

It's yours, Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sold pending payment.

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it, thanks Jeff!

Goes in priority mail to you tomorrow morning. Good luck with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

Greta

Flashaholic

You guys are nuts...
lolsign.gif

It just so happens that I stopped by the gun shop on my way home from work today... that is, before I got home and found this thread!... and inquired about the .40 cal Beretta Storm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... My gun guy told me that he will put in a call but he doesn't think they are making the .40 cals yet. He's going to put one on order for me anyway so that when they become available, I'll have one of the first ones.
fighting12.gif

Thanks guys... really... you're too much... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
kiss.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

We appreciate you, Sasha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

That Beretta will be a hoot!

Greta

Flashaholic

Pietro... the link doesn't work for me...
frown.gif

wasabe64

Flashaholic*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Another toy I can't own.

Enjoy the Beretta Sasha!

Please post pics as soon as you have it so this Canuck can look on in envy.

Monolith

Enlightened

Soon to be Sasha practicing....might need some of those accessories too....

Image17.jpg

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kewl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif thanks for posting the links and pics, fellahs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif